My NEW video is now available! Right now it’s on SALE for $99 and you get my family posing guide as a FREE bonus.
A lot of photographers have asked me how I get tweens and teens to look natural in family photos. It’s TOUGH, trust me, but it’s not impossible to get older kids to relax and enjoy a family session. A lot of it is how you interact with them. I have created a video that shows the difference of how I photograph a family with older kids compared to photographing a family with younger kids. Bottom line, they are just two completely different sessions. Watch me as I teach you tips and tricks with working with different ages!
I cover the following:
- Camera settings and what lenses I am using.
- Time of day I am shooting (I photographed the two families back to back)
- I give examples of games I play or things I say to get people to laugh or relax.
- Tips on how to work with backlight.
- Getting dad on board.
- Working with kids that are high energy.
- Posing to make everyone look natural and connected.
- FREE FAMILY POSING GUIDE INCLUDED (Worth $129).
- Length: 1 Hour 20 minutes.