I am very excited to announce travels sessions, mentoring & a workshop for 2012!
I know many of you have been emailing and patiently waiting for this post so thank you!
Here’s the deal… I have my clothing line launching this year & another exciting announcement (cannot say yet:() so I will be cutting down on sessions & skype this year. This year I want to travel more now that I am not pregnant! Hallelujah! These locations and dates are what I have planned so far… I might add 1 or 2 more locations as the year goes on and I will of course announce it on the blog. I feel very lucky that I am able to travel for work & meet amazing people!
Cost: $175 session fee for kids only, $250 for a family session (must all be immediate family).
Prints & CD are not included but will be available to order in your online gallery 2 weeks after your session.
If you know you would like to purchase the CD I am doing a special that includes sitting & CD for $100 savings if you purchase both up front…. so please
mention this to Whitney when you are booking.
DATES & LOCATIONS:
- April 11th:Michigan (I will be in Lansing the day before so anywhere within 1 hour travel time). I will have time fore 2 sessions April 11th.
- April 14th: Atlanta, Georgia I will have time for 3 sessions.
- May 16th & 17th: Los Angeles area, I will have time for 3 sessions between those 2 days.
- June 9th-13th: New York City! You will have the option of booking a photo session or a Photo/Video Session with Sara Boulter & I. Inquire for more details. I will have time for 4 sessions while in New York City.
- July 6th & 7th: San Francisco, CA. I will have time for 2-3 sessions.
- July 22-29th: I will be at the Payette River near Boise Idaho… if anyone wants a very dreamy session near the payette it’s stunning there! I will only do one session during this time.
- August 17th-20th: Portland, OR. I will have time for 4 sessions.
- November 9th-11th: Austin, TX. I will have time for 5 sessions.
***You will get a refund on session fee if weather forces us to cancel the session.
*** I am open to in-person mentoring for 2-3 hours for editing & questions only. Please inquire for more info.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your travel session!
I am teaching a workshop on August 2-3rd, 2012. Open to 10 students only. We will be covering shooting on location and studio on the first day, the second day we will discuss business & editing. Lunch & Dinner will be provided both days.
Please email Whitney to book your spot!
(Includes giveaways & $100 credit to SP Design)
**This workshop is best for beginner-intermediate skill levels. Must be able to shoot in Manual mode & know most of your camera settings. We
will be focusing more on creativity, posing & lighting while shooting, but of course I am happy to help with camera settings as well.
SMALL GROUP MENTORING:
Groups of 4 people for a packed day of shooting and editing! If you want a small group this is for you!
Get your friends together and come to SLC…
I have April 30th or May 7th available.
All meals will be provided.
FALL SESSIONS: I know this might sound crazy, but book now! I am only taking 3 sessions a week in the fall (I usually take 4-5 a week), so I will be cutting back a lot this year so I can keep my sanity & so that my family still loves me by Christmas time:)
Or even better book your session for spring or summer!
I am exited to see what 2012 will bring! So far, it’s been great & relaxing but once this craziness begins I will be back to my busy, crazy self.